Monday, May 5, 2008

My Boys!!


When we first had the baby I worried myself sick because Warner's little life was going to turn upside down. It's been an adjustment, but a good one. He has actually calmed down a little.....just a little. He is still a busy little guy, but with all that energy he is such a good sport to help his mom.
Here are some of the funny things that he does to make my day!
Ryan takes the batteries out of the toys that make loud noises. So when Warner goes to play with them, they don't work. I tell him he needs to wait for his dad to get home because we need his tool. The tool is Ryan's Leatherman's that he wears on his belt. So now anytime he can't get anything to work he hits his hip and tells me we need dads tool. It's the cutest thing ever.
Another cute thing is every morning he comes into our room to wake me up. He asks me where's dad? I tell him he's at work makin' the bacon. So now when he asks me where he is and I tell him work he says "OH.....makin' bacon". It just melts my heart. One of the other things he has picked up is when anyone sneezes he tells them bless you. What a cutie he is. I just have to share these things so I will always remember them. I love you Warner Bug!

3 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

I love it. The bacon story is seriously adorable. Don't you wish you could bottle up these little memories forever? Wait...your journaling them now! ;)

Arah Debra said...

"OH.....makin' bacon" How cute is that!?

Sonja said...

He is so sweet! What a cutie!