Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's day!

So many of you don't know, but I have two mother's!! I know so many who don't claim their mother in law, but I do. I feel so fortunate to have Ryan's mom a part of our lives. I've always said somebody had a hand in picking my mother in law, because they knew I was going to need her. If I could have found anyone close to who my mom was that would be Peggy! I always tell her it's probably a good thing my mom isn't here, because my kids would be rotten. She spoils them so much. I know it would've turned into a competition between them, because neither of them like to be out done! They want to be the favorite.....and believe me Warner would chose his grandma over mom any day! Not only does she spoil our kids she is always spoiling us. She makes sure we are always taken care of. Not one of her kids go without. She supports us in all that we do. We appreciate the example that you are to our family. We learn so much from you. Thanks for being the person that you are. We LOVE you!! xoxoxo Ryan, Charlyn, Warner, and Abbi

1 comment:

The Eborn Family said...

I agree Charlyn she is a great gal! Mothers are the Best!