Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh how they grow


This is Abbi at six weeks. Six weeks....I can't hardly believe it. I don't have her measurements but I can tell she is growing. Just the last couple of days she has started to give me her toothless open mouth smile. It's enough to melt a mothers heart. It makes getting up at night worth it. So far this little baby has been so good. She only gets up about once a night. Unless you want to call 6 am night then she gets up twice. She basically eats, sleeps, and poops. She only cries when one of those things happen. I feel so lucky as I'm knocking on wood that things don't change.
Who had any idea that little girls would be so much fun. Ryan claims the reason why I can't get out the door is because we play dress up. It's just so much fun to have pink pink pink. I love it and I love you Abbi!




6 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Soooo beautiful. Your announcement was so cute too. Little girls--they're just sweet.

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how time flies! I'm not even her mom but it seems like yesterday. She's adorable and your post on Warner's funny things made me laugh. You're such a cute mom!

Andie Kae said...

abbi is a cutie in that picture and she is growing pritty fast
andie love to come and play with both of your children

Laraine H. said...

Got your cute announcement today....HOW SWEET! I know it must be fun to play dress up! Boys are cute for sure, but dressing up girls is something special.

Arah Debra said...

What a cutie!! I think I would have the same problem with a girl. Whenever I go shopping for Gavin I spend half the time looking in the girls section.

Sonja said...

She's so beautiful! And what a good little girl!