Sunday, May 18, 2008

2 Months

It's hard to believe that it's already been two months since Abigail was born. For a moment we didn't know if we would make it through the first week, and now it's two months later. What a blessing she is in our home. She is really a easy baby....she doesn't fuss hardly at all only when she's hungry. Sometimes she'll even sit in a poppy diaper and not shed a tear. For the most part she is sleeping really good at night. Only gets up once if that. We love you Abbi!

3 comments:

Steve-o said...

Char, Long time first time, I never post on blogs but I guess if I am going to it is good to do so on yours. I do read it from time to time. A couple of quick thoughts over the blogs Ryan Has great taste in Drivers, Tony is my driver too. I actually saw him take second at Talladega a few years back, don't tell anyone I like NASCAR. Ryan we may need to head to Phoenix one of these races. Another is Abbi is really cute and has a great mom! Oh and I can't believe how big Warner is getting, he sounds like a real fun boy. I love the post about your mom; she really was a great woman who always made your friends feel at home. Finally you need to call when you’re in town so we can go on a double date.

Ashlee said...

SO cute! I also can't believe how time flies! I swear you were just prego! I'm glad you got such a good, sweet baby. I hope she stays that way! I'll echo Steve and say let's go on a date soon!

Sonja said...

She's just beautiful! So happy she's an easy one for you!