Friday, May 30, 2008

Provo Cemetery

This is Ryan's grandpa which he never knew. It was raining when we went to the Provo cemetery and freezing cold, so I waited in the car with the kids while Ryan went to decorate the grave. It was so sweet watching him from the car. As he knelt down and cleaned off his grave then stood back to see how things looked. I could just imagine the conversation he will get to have with him someday. I could see them sitting under the tree where his grandpa is buried getting to know one another. I'm so grateful that we will have the opportunity to meet our loved ones that have gone on before us.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Charlyn,I'm so excited you have a blog. You will have to add me to your links so we can keep in touch :) hope life is good in good old salina. you have such a cute family. congrats on your newest addition, she is a doll.