Saturday, February 23, 2008

With one month to go


I've had a few request to see how big my belly is getting. When I was pregnant with Warner we were a little obsessed and taking pictures constantly. This time I've tried to avoid the camera, but decided we need at least one picture. It's just not the funnest picture to see of yourself. I'm sure we'll take one the day of and with 30 days to go I'm sure we will see some more growth. Since we will be having this baby cesarean I've tried talking my Dr. into moving it up another week to the 17th, but he is sticking to the 24th. I'm just at the point where I'm not sleeping at night, up every other hour, cant breath, walk, some times talking even hurts ;) Overall it's been a fairly easy pregnancy, and I'm grateful for how well it's been going, but just can't stop anticipating for this little girls arrival. We finished up her room last weekend which just made it even more exciting. I'll post some pics. later of the room.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You look so cute! I bet you can't wait, good luck!!

Brooke said...

i'm so glad you posted a pic of your belly! you look soooo adorable! i can't wait to see how beautiful this new little one is. if she takes after her mommy, she will be georgeous!

Shortcake and Company said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you posted a pic. You look great! I feel for you about being to the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy....I really do. I can't wait to see pic of her and her new nursery. Take care.

Arah Debra said...

I love big pregnant bellies. You look great! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl.

Sonja said...

You look beautiful Charlyn! It's so good to see you! I can't wait to see the room and your cute little girl! SO excited for you! You are such a good example of a mom to me.

Sara said...

Wow, one more month. How exciting. What are you going to name her? Girls are so fun, so are boys. It's just more fun to dress girls and put cute bows in their hair.