Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Week Ryan!!


So for those of you that know me know that my birthday can last up to a month. I really take advantage of it. I've gotten better and limited it to a week (or so). So Ryan's birthday is Friday the 15th....he'll be the big 34. We kicked it off starting Sunday at our house. We had Ryan's family over for dinner. My dad even made the trip to Salina for the kick off party!!
We hope you have a great birthday and that you will enjoy it all week long! We love you tons and tons. Warner and Charlyn XOXO

6 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Hmmmm....I might just have to use this Birthday Week stuff. Happy Brithday, Ryan!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan

Arah Debra said...

I'm totally going to milk the birthday week this year. Get ready Steve!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! I'm wondering why Charlyn's birthday only lasts a week now instead of a month? You've been indulged for so many years the entire month of October, Char- how are you adjusting to this grown-up change???

Unknown said...

It's really been rough adjusting to the grown up change. It was really my mom that made such a big deal out of our birthdays. I'm sure in spirit she is celebrating the entire month with me ;)

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I'm sure your cute wife has so many fun things planned for you! Congrats on the big 34! It's a great year to be!