Monday, February 11, 2008

Snowmobiling

For Christmas this last year Ryan was spoiled and got a new snowmobile. The Roberts family grew up snowmobiling and Ryan wanted to carry that tradition with our children. He started his tradition with our family this weekend and took Warner out in the hills. I stayed behind and did some shopping all by myself. I forgot what that is like. I went to every store I could think of to just look, touch and buy if it was something I just couldn't live without!

The snowmobile trip consisted of Ryan, Warner, Grandpa, Uncle Ty, Joe and Travis. Aunt Lynzie, and Denise. And last but not least Sydney Warners cousin. Aparently there was so much snow that once they reached the cabin they spent the rest of the day clearing the snow off the roof. It's been such a great year for all snow sports.

Look out Granpa and Warner.....looks like Travis and Lynzie are clearing the roof!

Warner was so relaxed on the ride up to the cabin he fell right asleep. Ryan got stuck so put Warner in the snow bank . It doesn't look like Warner minded to much! And yes that is a pink helmet he is wearing. We haven't fully invested in kids snowmobile equipment;)

Warner and Lynzie on a mission to clear the roof!




1 comment:

Sara said...

I can not believe all the snow!!!! We haven't been up north since all the big storms came through. So it's fun looking at how deep the snow is. It reminds me of being a kid. It seemed like it snowed a ton every year.