Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

Last Monday Lynzie invited the entire family to go to the zoo. I wasn't so sure I wanted to go and walk around, but it was fun. The kids LOVED every minute of it. Abbi wanted to be out of the stroller checking everything out!
I thought this bike was so cute and Warner was such a good sport to get his picture in front of it. I didn't even notice the sun in his eyes. But it doesn't seem to be bothering him does it? He still gave me a cheese!

Abbi just taking it all in.


Every time we walked by one of these drinking fountains Warner had to have a drink. Something about a drink from a lion!
Syd and Warner checking out something? Don't ask me what it was, but they were looking hard for it. Such a fun little outing to the zoo. Next time we need to plan to stay a little longer. It was hard fitting it all in, in a few hours!





1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that picture of Warner squinting like that!!