Thursday, June 18, 2009

A day to celebrate

Last week I had the privilege to attend one of my longest greatest friends wedding. Here we are at the dinner the night before. Laraine on the left, Kindy in the middle and me on the end. Kindy is the lucky bride! It's crazy to think that we have been friends since the ninth grade. How grateful I am to have such great friends in my life. How happy I am for Kindy that she found a great guy that makes her so happy! Congrats Kin!
Here we are at the Bountiful temple. Isn't she the most beautiful bride? From her dress to the hair she just looked so classy! Hope she's having fun in Hawaii!!! Congrats again! Thanks for letting me share your special day with you.


3 comments:

Sonja said...

WOW you look amazing. How do you look that amazing when you're pregnant? So beautiful. And Kindy is too. She is so blessed to have a great friend like you!

Katie said...

I thought the same thing.... You look so pretty! (I hope it is in the family genes to look that good pregos!)

Randi said...

I am so sad I missed Kindy's day!! I was just thinking the other day about how long we have all been friends and the crazy things we used to do! I am so happy for her and you DO look amazing!!!