Friday, June 5, 2009

Disneyland.....the rest of the week!

Here's Abbi at California Adventures...she enjoyed every minute she had outside of her stroller. We had to do a lot of waiting while the big kids and people who weren't pregnant went on all the rides.
This was one line we had to wait in to meet the character. Warner really was excited. You can't tell by the look on his face....he got a little shy when he was meeting Buzz Light year. As we were walking away he just sat and blew Buzz kisses. It was worth walking around Disneyland for days just to see him meet Buzz!


Now Goofy was a fun one to meet. While we were waiting in line Warner started blowing kisses again. This time goofy was blowing them back in between pictures with all the other kids. There is something so magical about the kids seeing all these cartoon characters come to life! This is Landon, Warner and Emree enjoying their moment with goofy.


Of course you can't go to Disneyland without getting your picture out front with the Mickey flowers.

Abbi and Ryan watching the parade at California adventures.


Warner was a little nervous at the parade....especially when lightning McQueen was actually driving in the parade. He stayed pretty close to me, but was sure to wave at EVERYTHING as it went by. It was a fun time during our week stay. Can't wait to go back......but not being pregnant!!







3 comments:

Bree said...

Looks like you had fun! I love Disneyland, and you are right, there is nothing better than watching the kids with thier favorite character!

Plus I must say that you are a trooper for being pregnant and taking on disneyland. It wore me right out, I can't emagine doing it pergers!! You are amazing:)

Sonja said...

Char, these photos are amazing. You must have a really great camera. And speaking of amazing, you look amazing too! I wish I looked that cute when I was prego!

And you are a trooper, a real super mom for going to Disney with two little ones and one on the way!

I can't wait to do this with my boys someday! Looks like you all had a fantastic time!

Sweet As Candi said...

I thought that it wouldn't be hard to be DisneyFree for 2009 but your pictures make me wish we were going. You look so great with your little baby bump.