Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yuba Boating Trip

This is our first boating outing this year....and it may be our last :( I highly doubt I'll go back out before this baby arrives and by the time the baby is ready to go it will be fall time. Who knows maybe we'll do a fall Lake Powell trip? Anyway...over the 4th weekend we went out to Yuba with the Roberts family. It was such a beautiful day. We all got fried....well at least the ones I put sunscreen on were fried. So much for the spray sunscreen. I don't believe in it! It was such a fun time had by all. Hopefully Ryan's shoulder will recover from his tubing adventure!!

Of course nothing has changed for Abbi. As long as there is water and dirt this girl is so happy. She went strong all day long. Finally we went for a little boat ride and put her right to sleep.

2 comments:

April said...

We did drive through Salina and were going to stop somewhere for the fireworks, but it started raining. I thought of you though, and your new hometown. I just found out your prego. Good-luck with your delivery!

Randi said...

I don't believe in the spray-on sunscreen either. So I stick with the old-fashioned, messy rub-on kind, but it works!! Sounds like you had a fun trip! Good luck with that baby!!