Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fathers day


What a great fathers day weekend we had. It started out Friday night all the guys went on the father and son's camp out. Saturday we went up the canyon and took them lunch. We got out of there just in time before the rain started coming down. Then Sunday after church we had steaks and so many kinds of salads for lunch. My dad actually came to us this fathers day, but he left before the camera came out. It's always so much fun spending time with family. I have such amazing fathers in my life. Both my dad and Ryan's. And not to forget the father of my children. What an amazing husband and father he is to us. Thanks for all you do and the sacrifices you make for our family. Although I came across this picture of Abbi eating something off the ground. I wonder why you weren't stopping her, instead you snapped a picture! Oh well, it's pretty cute of her!

No comments: