Thursday, October 23, 2008

Toes are amazing!

My mom, sister and I have all been known for picking things up with our toes. When I'm pregnant I especially take advantage of these long toes to pick things up with. I think I could clean the entire house with my feet. Last night as I was reading Warner his book before bedtime he wanted to open the flaps on the pages. Before I knew it he had his little Piggy's out of the covers trying to open the flaps with them. I laughed so hard I was crying. Kids are amazing. They just pick up on the smallest little things in life.

3 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Now THAT is funny and a little weird too! ;)

Randi said...

I'm a toe user,too! That is a really cute story!

And yes, kids pick up on everything. Unfortunately that's why our little Nicklaus knows a few four-letter words in his tender age. :(
"No...he was saying 'sit' not,'@$%&'!"

Sonja said...

That's so cute!