Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Warner Grandma and Ryan
The family at the pumpkin patch

Abbi

Warner Kickin' the pumpkins to find the right one


Every year we head out to the pumpkin patch. This year we went with Grandma and Grandpa Roberts, and the Cowley girls. I just love this time of year. I love each season as they start approaching, but I especially love the fall. Maybe because it's my birthday month, so I've always felt that October belonged to me!! For those of you that know me know that I celebrate ALL MONTH LONG!! Although things have changed a little since kids are involved. I try to limit it to two weeks ;)






6 comments:

Arah Debra said...

That's a great method Warner has for picking pumpkins. I love this time of year and I love pumpkin patches.

Ashlee said...

So cute! I'm fine continuing to celebrate your birthday all month as long as I'm included in the celebrating! Are you coming up that weekend? My shin-dig is Nov. 1st amd I want you to come!

Sonja said...

What great photos and what a fun, cute family you have. Um, how did you get so skinny after just having a baby? You look amazing!

I'm going to have to take Ty to do this now. I'll make sure to show him Warner's pumpkin kicking technique before we go :)

The Eborn Family said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Looks like you guys had a good time. I think the pics of Abby are so cute. GREAT JOB!

Unknown said...

Fall is in deed a wondrous time of year. Each fall our spirits are renewed with the hope of the 49ers winning their 6th Super Bowl, one and for all freeing the great pumpkin from the captivity of the Dallas Cowboys.

Ines said...

Hey, wait a minute! Fall actually belongs to ME!!! It's my birthday month, too, but I also got married on that day, and it's my mom's birthday - all on the same day in October, so do you see, that it belongs to me???