Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Third and final tag....A day in the life!

I promise this is my last tag for today....sorry for them all, but I had to get them all over with at once. This one was from my friend Marci forever ago. It's a day in my life!! Just as is....no cheating I promise. You will all agree after you see the messy house that no cheating was involved!

1.....the fridge
2...the sink
3.......self portrait


4.......my bed


5......the toilet

6......my favorite shoes (my new fav. running shoes, red shoes, and my pointy shoes, and flippers)


7.....what are the kids doing? ya, bonnie...this is how I baby sit
Abbi trying to get her nap while the boys watch TV



8.....my closet...now I know what you all are saying, get off that computer and get organized!!
9.....places I'd like to go.....Hawaii, on a cruise, just anywhere on a beach
10....who I tag dang whoever wants to...I've tagged way to many people already today!!!










3 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey Charlyn you are looking sooo skinny. It hasn't been that long since I've seen you

Bonnie said...

Thanks soooo much for taking care of Jack! He is still talking about playing with Warner.

Shortcake and Company said...

That's a fun tag...and I totally agree with Kristie. Your face is so thin in your self portrait. Way to go, girl!