Friday, October 3, 2008

Halloween fun

The other day when we were at Kmart Warner saw this Halloween gingerbread house and really wanted it. I thought what fun would that be, so we bought it and headed home. We didn't even get through the door before he had ripped it out of the package. Now I had no idea what kind of work went into these things, and with a impatient 2 year old wanting to do it NOW it became a little overwhelming. It's not the fanciest decorating, but with the helping busy hands of Warner this is what he ended up with.

4 comments:

Cherish Cowley said...

How very much fun!!! What a cute Halloween House. I have never seen those. You both did a good job on it.

Laraine H. said...

You are such a good mom. Obviously you were patient, because it looks great and you even had a two year old helper. Not the easiest thing, I know from experience. :)

Ashlee said...

Don't tell my they have those for Halloween! Christmas gingerbread houses are enough with 3 of my 4 kids fighting over who gets to do what. Everyone's cryin (almost, anyway) by the time we finish! We'd better stay out of K-Mart so they don't see one of these.

Ines said...

Totally cute - I bet he'll remember that forever.