Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag Two

8 TV shows I like to watch?
  • Biggest loser
  • Good Things Utah
  • News
  • American Idol
  • HGTV
  • 8 is a little hard for me since Warner runs the TV these days so six is all you get!

8 restaurants I like to eat at.

  • PF Changs
  • Cafe Rio
  • Pizza Factory
  • El Mexicano...(sorry but you'll have to come to Salina to eat the best Mexican food ever)
  • California pizza kitchen
  • Olive Garden
  • Macaroni Grill
  • Basically anywhere that anyone is cooking for me!

8 things that happened today.

  • The power went out so I slept in and didn't work out.
  • Cleaned the house
  • Got pooped on by Abbi for the third day in a row
  • Made lunch
  • Watched our cousin Jackson
  • Played school with Warner
  • Blogged
  • Plan to go get my flu shot

8 things I'm looking forward to.

  • San Francisco with no kiddos
  • Girls weekend at Katie's house
  • Abbi to get over her diarrhea
  • Snow on the ground
  • Warner to be fully potty trained where he has no accidents
  • Just like Katie, I look forward to seeing my mom again
  • To fit into my pre Warner pants comfortably
  • Eternity

8 people I tag

  • Randi
  • Laraine
  • Kindy
  • Kristie
  • Marci
  • Ashlee
  • Natasia
  • Lynzie

No comments: