Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fiesta days

This years fiesta days was by far to short. We made it to Spanish Fork Wednesday night and took Warner to the carnival. He LOVED it!! Every ride he made sure he found us to tell us hi or give Ryan a high five!!

We survived the Carnival so we decided to get up and run/walk the Speedy Spaniard. We really had no business doing this as we have not trained AT ALL!!! But we made it and we weren't even last. We think it's a fun tradition to do and plan on being better prepared next year. Seems like I've been pregnant for the last few years, and this year I haven't had time to get into running. So watch out for us next year!!
We did make it to the parade, but were exhausted after the run that there were no photos taken. I'm sure your not missing out.....mostly the parade seems to be advertisement or ball teams. I love it though because it reminds me of when I was a kid.

Abbi just soakin' it all in!


Good grub at Grandpa's house and a mean game of Croquet! Chalk it up for a wonderful day and a half!




8 comments:

Ashlee said...

I wish we would've at least bumped into you somewhere! You're so ambitious to even attempt the speedy spaniard! Maybe next year I'll run with you, or at least cheer you on!

Shortcake and Company said...

Way to go on the run!! I don't think I'd even try without training so way to go! Abbi looks absolutely adorable soakin it in too.

Katie said...

Hey!! You should come down and do the Painter's 5k in January!!! I think that my family is going to do it again this year....!

Sweet As Candi said...

It has been a long time since I have been to a city carnival, but that seems way more scary then the Speedy Spaniard. Maybe we can get matching shirts and all run it together next year.

Brooke said...

So, it was SO great seeing you at the parade! (i'm so dingy, sorry i didn't hear you calling my name over and over)! Abbi is BEAUTIFUL! It's been way too long. Call us when you are in town again and we will for sure have to get together!

Sara said...

how fun! it was good to see you at Stacia's wedding. I wish I could have gone out to dinner with you guys. Was it so much fun? Good job on the 10k.

marci said...

Good job on the Speedy Spaniard!! Your kids are so super cute- I love the picture of Abbi!

Thanks for Rondi's email- my email is bedingfields@gmail.com- we need to catch up! I found some pictures of us at Rondi's birthday party... we were so hott! hee hee hee!

Andie Kae said...

i had fun at the 24 of july at your dad's house thanks