Thursday, August 7, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!

Last weekend some of my girlfriends from High School got together for a girls night in Park City. It was so much fun! We met on Main Street and ate some yummy food. Then we walked the streets to enjoy the Kimball Arts that was going on. Once we finished there we decided to check into our hotel. Kindy was so excited because online when she booked the hotel the pictures were AMAZING!!! Once we checked in and got to our room it was a such a shock. The couch had holes in it everywhere. The carpet looked like a pile of hair balls. The decorations had to have been from the early 80's. Then there was this weird decoration on the wall....once we got closer it looked to be mold growing up the wall. We were so disgusted. Kindy went to tell them we wanted our money back and we wouldn't be staying there. We ended up staying in SLC because EVERY hotel in Park City was booked. Once we shopped our hearts out we headed to SLC. Ate a late dinner and then went to our hotel. We stayed up till' the wee hours of the morning laughing about our crazy day and all the memories we had made. I just love that even though I don't get to see my girls often, when we do see each other it's like we didn't miss a thing. I was so lucky to have such great friends in High School and am glad they are still my friends today. We missed Mel, but thought about her!

Laraine, Shellie, Me, and Kindy
Kindy displaying one of the beautiful art pictures of our AMAZING room in Park City!!

Thanks for the memories, and all the great laughs!!!


5 comments:

Randi said...

Hillarious! You girls make me laugh! That picture in your room is classic! Lets all get together next time, k?

mel said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time. Next year I'll plan better and we'll get together when I'm in Utah. I love that we can stay in touch blogging. You gals all look so good.

Ines said...

I almost threw up when you explained about that awful room. How disgusting! I'm glad you guys didn't let that stop you from having fun.
Cute background btw.

Sonja said...

How fun!!!!! Except for the gross room part. You all look so pretty and like you're having a GREAT time!

April said...

Girls trips are the best! You always made going anywhere fun! I wish I could see your outfit better in that picture. I love what you are wearing!