Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Abbi rolls over at 3 1/2 months

So last night Ryan was watching Abbi. He had her on her belly and when he turned around there she was on her back. We couldn't believe it. Seems like it took Warner until he was 6 months to do this, so we weren't expecting it at all. We wanted to make sure it was true, so we tried it again today and sure enough we watched her do it. She's also pretty close going from her back to her belly. Go Abbi....the sooner you move the sooner you can run from your brother!!





9 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I was 7 when I figured out how to role over? Anway, make sure Ryan changes plently of dipers

Shortcake and Company said...

How exciting!! It's crazy how fast they grow.

Arah Debra said...

What a big girl! This is such a fun age when they start doing new thing everyday. I love it.

Ines said...

Girls seem to develop so much faster than boys. She's so cute and I loved holding her last Saturday - thanks for sharing her with me.

Roberts blog said...

Charlyn;
I love it when people make comments on my blog. It kind of makes the whole blogging thing worthwhile...Thanks. I know it sounds cliché, but time sure flies. It seems like just yesterday we were talking to you about being a newlywed. Your kids are beautiful, say hi to your hubby, and yes we need to get together!

Roberts blog said...

That last comment was from me by the way, (Hilary Roberts):)

Sweet As Candi said...

Oh the places Warner will be take her soon.

Randi said...

You've got a little mover on your hands!! I've loved seeing all the picts of your darling family and theones of your dad too! Brings back so many memories!! Rand

Laraine H. said...

Wow you have a gymnast. I think thats pretty talented. GO ABBI!