Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What would summer be without Tim Mcgraw?

So last week I had three showers a bridal and two baby showers. In the middle of it all I got to go see Tim in concert. I packed up all the kids and stayed at Kristie's house for half the week. She was so kind to watch both Abbi and Warner while I went to the concert. We had ok tickets so this is the best shot I could get of Tim. Although I have a huge love for Tim I think this will be my last concert unless Ryan takes me (so I may never go again :(...he doesn't love concerts). This is the first time I felt old. Oh, well it was still a great time!
My concert goin' girls....Lisa, Me, and Lorlie


8 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

This post makes me think of the time that Matt and I went to the Maroon Five concert. We had great seats about 10 rows back on the floor right next to a speaker. I felt a little (LOT) weird because I was 8 month pregnant with Lilli. I soon relized that just about every kind of person attends concerts and there is nothing strange about going to a concert even when your about to have a baby.

Ines said...

Chris & I have been to a few concerts in the last couple of years, but I must say that the loudness of it all seems to bother me now - and this from a girl who used to spend every weekend at the Disco!
Love your patriotic background!

Shortcake and Company said...

Old, schmold...whatever! Look at how cute the three of you are. Plus check out the chick in white behind you eyeing the camera. LOL!

Hone Family said...

I am sooo jealous!! I LOVE Tim McGraw....looks like you had fun though

Randi said...

Charlyn!!! Thanks for hopping on my blog! I will definitely add you to mine. I'm totally new to all this but it's so fun. What a darling family you have and I didn't know you had your little girl! SO fun! Congrats! Stay in touch and you look good girl! I need to get some fam picts up on mine. I went to a Tim concert a few years ago, it was a blast! Randi

Laraine H. said...

Okay,so Im not a big Tim McGraw fan (I don't really even know any country music) but I don't know what Im missing either? I just have to say, You look cute at the concert and LOVE YOUR PURSE. p.s.keep in touch about the Park City thing-we are looking!

Arah Debra said...

Lucky! I would love to see Tim Mcgraw in concert. What a fun girls night out.

Sonja said...

Looks like a blast! So happy you got to go!