Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh how my life has changed!

Many have asked how Warner is handling his life with his new baby sister. For the most part he is loving it. He loves to give her kisses...hold her....wake her up.....climb up her bassinet....give his mom a run for her money. He doesn't seem to mind this new little baby invading his space. He just wishes she could wake up all the time and play ball with him or watch a movie (which we have done a lot of this week). I think it was harder on myself than Warner. I worried myself sick that his little world was going to be turned upside down. It has changed a little but for the most part he is loving it.

5 comments:

Evige said...

The only question I have is, who is she flipping off?

Matt

Unknown said...

OMG....I didn't even notice!! How funny. It's probably Warner she's flipping off...he just loves on her way to much.

Shortcake and Company said...

I so felt the same way about Quaid with Ainsley. Just wait--they'll be the best little play buddies. That's a pretty cute picture! Even if she's displaying a little attitude with the bird. How funny!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashlee said...

I LOVE that picture- it looks a bit dangerous for Abbie (how are you spelling it?) but still adorable! He was so cute with Brylee yesterday, too- trying to love on her! It was fun seeing you- visiting your life in Salina. Next time we'll stay longer!