Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baby update

Ok, sorry for all the post, but I'm hoping to have this baby soon. A couple weeks ago we found out the cord is wrapped around the babies neck, so we have been doing stress test twice a week to make sure everything is going ok. Tomorrow I go in for another ultra sound and if things look good I'm hoping he will take her. We originally went for the ultra sound because I'm measuring two weeks ahead of time. So if the lungs get the ok, then I'm hoping that we will have a baby here sometime this week. I'm at that point that I just want her here, but not unless she is ready. It's hard when I'm ready, but she's not. This last month just seems to go on forever. For those who know me and know how much I worry, it's a huge stress to know that the cord is around her neck. I know it happens with a lot of babies and they are ok. It's just always a worry. So EVERYONE.....keep your fingers crossed that I get to have a baby soon!! I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Angee said...

I didn't know you were having a baby! Yippee! I hope goes well- I will keep you in my prayers. I love all of your blogs. - Good luck

Shortcake and Company said...

Charlyn: I, too, am a worrier. I'm sure all is well but I will add you to my prayers. Good luck!!

Sweet As Candi said...

It seems like you never stop worrying about your kids. We wish you the best of luck and will also be praying for you and your family.

Sonja said...

Oh Char Char that is something to worry about and I don't blame you one bit! I'm happy all is fine with her however and will continue to pray that all will go well.