Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A group FHE Easter Egg hunt!


Yesterday we went to a group Family Home Evening with some younger couples in the area, and had a little Easter egg hunt and dinner. It was a lot of fun. Warner enjoyed the play ground more than searching for eggs. I was surprised because this kid just loves candy. I was grateful for the opportunity to get to go...as for I will be spending Easter in the hospital this year having a baby! The date is set for this Friday, unless I go into labor myself. Which I'm not planning on.....I've had two false alarms where we spend several hours at the hospital and then they send us home. So Friday it will be!

7 comments:

Arah Debra said...

How fun! I love easter egg hunts. Good luck Friday!

Ashlee said...

That's awesome- I LOVE Fridays! I remember the anticipation (DESPERATION!)and the countdown just like it was yesterday! Good luck!

Sylvia said...

Charlyn, we're praying for you and hope all goes well tomorrow! We're sure your mom and everyone else are sending her here with lots of love from the other side. Good luck!
Love, Sylvia and Paul

Laraine H. said...

Looks like Warner is all geared up for "more trips to the park MOM". Lucky you to have a spring baby so you actually get to go out to the park....good luck on Friday!! (cute template)

Laraine H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laraine H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laraine H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.