Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Still wanting a dog!

Today we went to the shop to give Grandpa Roberts a peice of cake for his birthday. There was a little black lab that belonged to Ryan's cousin inside. Warner instantly fell in love. Grandpa taught him how to smack his lips to get the puppy to come to him. It was the cutest thing ever. I think Warner needs a little pup around the house. We're just trying to talk dad into one.

Giving puppy loves!
Puppy trying to get Warners shoes

Warner would run around so the little puppy would chase him. This entertained him for almost an hour.



3 comments:

Arah Debra said...

So cute! The other day Gavin told me that he had so much love in his heart that he had enough to give a puppy. Poor boy! I don't think Steve will ever give in. He solution is that we just get him a webkinz. So sad :-(

Ashlee said...

That's so funny! Ryan's a softy- he'll give in won't he? I would hate for Warner to go without, but would it have to live in the house? That would be the deal-breaker for me! Kids and animals are so fun to watch. Brylee goes nuts when she sees animals- any kind!

Sara said...

You can have my big puppy.