Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family pictures

On Halloween we did some family pictures. I wasn't overly thrilled with how they turned out, but hey it's fun! Next time we will pay a professional to control the ENTIRE Roberts family. We have to many captains and not enough Indians, or so we've been told! I promise Abbi isn't mad.....she just always gives this look when someone else besides mom and dad try to get her to smile.
This will be my final post for now.....I'm all caught up and can work on getting my book printed for last year!! Yahooo!!

4 comments:

marci said...

So cute!!! I love the setting. Your kids are super cute!

Allergy Mama said...

Hey! I think your pictures turned out way cute! I'd still love to be on your team. My phone number isn't in the phone book, we just have cell phones. It's 979-1183. Hope to hear from you soon.
~Ashlie

Katie said...

I think that they are cute!! I miss you. Girls trip?

Ines said...

Totally cool. Where was this taken? I love the background!