Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My buffalo hunt!



Ryan and I with the buffalo. We worked hard to get this cow. Ryan spotted a herd from far away. He couldn't figure out how we were going to get to it until he spoted a fence. He followed the fence line until he found the road. So we headed over on our four wheeler and then about a mile before we got to them we snuck in on the herd and got it. I was so excited because I wanted to get home to my babies so bad.



Steve was pretty excited we got to use his Jeep and wench to pull the buffalo up the hill!!



My man on the look out for the buffalo. We spent a lot of time doing this....talking to each other on the radios to see what everyone else was seeing!



My helpers throughout the week minus Ty. How much fun was it to hunt with my favorite guys!



We got to see a lot of this!! Isn't it beautiful!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

I am gald to see you got your buffalo. You are such a good sport. Did you have a good time?

Randi said...

I am so impressed! I had no idea you were a hunting gal! Good job!