Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

This year was our turn to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We had dinner at Kristie's house. For some reason my pictures are out of order, but this is Great Grandma Hone with Sophie. We are so lucky to still have her around to bless our lives!
Before the big day Kristie talked me into running a 5k with some of her friends in the neighborhood. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be having not really trained. The only bad part was we got up at 6:30 that morning...ran, cooked, cleaned up and then shopped until 7:00 am the next morning. No deal is worth it at Kids R us to do that again!!


This is what happened to all those who ate to much turkey!

I promise we were all there....just Sophie stole the camera most of the time. There aren't any other pictures of the rest of the family!




No comments: