Saturday, April 18, 2009

Warner's soccer adventure

This was Warner's first year of playing soccer. Playing if that's what you want to call it!! Although he looks forward to going to soccer, he won't always play. Because he's the youngest and smallest on his team he doesn't get to kick the ball that much so he refuses to go back out. Today's game he was gung ho because everyone came to watch him including a bunch of cousins. He fell and got kicked in the head. After he recovered and decided to go back out all the cousins went to play on the play ground and Warner was done. There is never a dull moment at these soccer games. As you can see Abbi is his biggest fan.

4 comments:

Bree said...

My Jayda is the same way..not a whole lot of field action going on with her! But the little ones are entertaining for sure! I think we will be playing you soon :)

The Eborn Family said...

I love the picture with his nose in the air. The little guy makes me laugh way to hard. Keep up the good work Warner!

Randi said...

Oh, the joys of soccer. My boys never quite fell in love with it. But, good luck with that! I know my days as a soccer mom are over...unless Nicklaus decides he loves it. Lol!

Sweet As Candi said...

It is so much more fun to watch them at this age. As they get older it gets a little to serious for me. When they are little it is pure entertainment.