Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are you serious?

This morning I was woke to a ecstatic husband on the phone. Since we've been married he has been putting us both in for several different hunts hoping that one of us will draw out. Last year he drew out for a elk tag which he was so excited about. This morning we found out that I had drew out for a once in a life time buffalo tag on the Henry Mountains. I drew out with only three points to my name. Apparently people put in for this hunt their entire lives and never have this chance so I should be really excited? This means I actually have to go on the hunt instead of going to my sisters and doing some shopping. I get to spend my anniversary with my three month old baby hunting in the steep Henry Mountains. Don't get me wrong I'm excited. Just sounds like a lot of work. But hey it's worth seeing my husband so excited about something. You would think it's Christmas morning at our house today!! Happy hunting to us!

4 comments:

Hone Family said...

CONGRATS!! Hope you have a great time hunting, can't wait to see the pics hope you get the best one out there Ryan... LOL Good Luck!

Katie said...

This kills me!! You will have to make a trip down to St. George after that to recover! Hopefully it will be just in time for a girl's trip!

Sweet As Candi said...

I want to see a picture of you with your baby on your back and packing a gun. No really, that is way exciting... for Ryan.

Mama & Papa Griz said...

Charlyn- Just wait until your son gets old enough to go, then you don't have to. Colby does the same thing to me, but he also has the two big boys that get to hunt so I don't get put in for nearly as much as I use to. But Colby said that he would be happy to help you if you need it. Just let me know.
Good Luck!
Erika