Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FHE and God's creations

After a long weekend of preparing my talk for Standards night I was exhausted. I couldn't bring myself to think of what to do for FHE. So we did what everyone loves and sat in the hot tub! We sang popcorn popping on the apricot tree as we looked at our plum tree that was popping with blossoms. Warner thought that was really neat. Then we talked about all of God's creations we could see like the moon, clouds, sun etc. Hey it worked and everyone was able to relax and enjoy themselves! Warner sits out in the hot tub often with his dad, but Abbi has only been in a few times. She's like a little fish in there, she splashes and splashes till we're all nice and wet! So this was a fun experience for all!

3 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

That sounds like my kind of FHE!

Shortcake and Company said...

Oh...I'm jealous! I would love to have a hot tub just in our backyard. That's sounds like a fun FHE.

Bree said...

It would be so nice to have a hot tube!! I'm so jealous :)