Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moab 1/2 Marathon

On Abbi's 1st birthday Ryan his sister Lynzie and my sister Kristie ran the Moab half marathon. I was going to run it also, but someone had other plans for me ;) So I did the five mile run which was a really LONG WALK!! Thanks to Lynzie I have proof that Ryan ran the half. I lost our camera with all the pictures I had taken so thanks Lynz!! We were so proud of Ryan and the accomplishment of running a half. He hasn't done it since we've been married. He's spent a lot of time training for this. What an accomplishment. Just because he trained for this, doesn't mean he wasn't sore. He's just gotten to the point he can walk down the stair comfortably!! What a man!!!


3 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

Great job Ryan!!

Katie said...

I am so proud! I can barely do a 5k!

Ashlee said...

I just caught up a bit on your blog (since I've been completely absent from blogging for so long!) and I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute! Congrats Ryan! I'll never even attempt to WALK a 5 mile anything!