Monday, December 15, 2008

Forth and final post of the day

A couple of weeks ago Peggy (Ryan's mom) received this bouquet of it's a boy and it's a girl balloons at the family history center. There was a card with it that said Congratulations your going to be a grandma again????? Who could it be? She starts calling all of us. First it was Lynzie who denies it. Then she calls me and what is she thinking, Abbi is only 8 months old? So then she goes on to call Denise who can't have kids anymore and everyone is denying it. I was starting to feel sick for her that she might be thinking it was Ty who isn't married so I called to confess that is was me. Yes it is me who is pregnant. I can't believe it myself. This was not our plan to have baby number three so soon, but we couldn't be more excited. How can you be mad right? Baby three should be here some time the end of July which means baby and Abbi will be 16 months apart. YIKES!!! and YEAH!!!

13 comments:

Brooke said...

YAY! Congrats! That's awesome! My little sis had an oops too and her kids will be 16 months apart too! But your so right...how can you be mad? kids are so awesome and you are SUCH a great mom! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Jeremy said congrats too!

Mama & Papa Griz said...

Charlyn,
CONGRATS! I am so excited for you. Three is a great number! There might be some challenging times ahead but you will do great. You’re a good mom. Enjoy, and relax. Again I am so excited for you.
Erika

Randi said...

Congrats Charlyn! YOu'll love having them close. Our first two are less than a year apart! Crazy? YES!! But they are good buds. Plus I think it was a lot easier having them closer than farther apart. Nicklaus came along four years after Oliver...that was a much harder transition.

Shortcake and Company said...

Congratulations Charlyn! Our little ones will be days apart. Candi tells me you haven't been sick though!! Lucky gal!

Brenna said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting!!!

Hone Family said...

That is Awesome Charlyn, You are a great mom!! 3 is a good number, everyone told me it was going to be so hard with number 3 but it hasn't been bad at all, I have really enjoyed it. Hope you are feeling okay. What a cute way to break the news. Again Congratulations

Mark, Janessa & Libby said...

Congratulations!! Way exciting news!! You're a great mom.

Sam and Stacia said...

Congrats Char! I'm so excited, but I can't believe I had to find out by reading your blog! You're in trouble ;)

Ines said...

Great news! You're sure making up for all your single years... I think it's wonderful.

Roberts blog said...

Charlyn;
Couldn't of happened to a nicer girl. Good job Ryan, you the man!

marci said...

Congratulations! My third was an "oops" and they are only 14 months apart.... get ready for some FUN!!! :)

Katie said...

I cannot believe it!! I am so happy for you guys though!!

Sonja said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting Charlyn! I really need to check your blog more often! And what a cute way to announce it to Grandma! You're such a good momma and I sure wish I lived closer to you so I could learn more by watching your example. I love the picnic idea with Warner. It is hard some days to come up with inside activities when it's cold outside! I couldn't be happier for you!