Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa brings a present


Every Christmas my sister in law Denice has a kids Christmas party where Santa comes and brings the kids a present. Here is Abbi's conversation with Santa.

Santa "What would you like for Christmas"?
Abbi " To get off your lap!!"

Warner's conversation with Santa

Santa "What would you like for Christmas?"
Warner "My two front teeth to wish you Merry Christmas" (This is the song he sings at singing....I'm not sure he understands if he tells Santa that he wants a bike or something he might actually get it). Santa might get off easy this year!

6 comments:

Amber said...

How cute! I haven't taken Thomas to see Santa yet this year, but I get the feeling he will get stage fright and cry like Abbi or do the deer in the headlights thing. We'll see. Your kids are sooooo cute!

Sweet As Candi said...

The infamous Santa pictures, I just love them. My favorite Santa memory was with McKinley and the Provo Town Mall. I think that she was 3 years old and we sat her up on Santa's lap where she proceeded to pick a huge green burger from her nose. Then she tried to give it to Santa. He was not about to take it from her. It was so funny at the time but I still laugh even now thinking about it.

Mama & Papa Griz said...

That is so cute! I love when the kids are little and enjoy Santa.
Your family photos are darling!

Ashlee said...

My kids hated Santa until they were 5! Brylee wouldn't get near him this year so I think Abbi's OK. I love all your pics and Warner stories- I haven't read your blog (or anyones) in a while! Let's get together soon!

Katie said...

You sure got off easy with his two front teeth!!

Arah Debra said...

Abbi looks like she's really enjoying her first Santa experience. What a fun tradition.