Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Warner Bug!

It's hard for me to believe that three years have flown by. Today is Warner's third birthday. I remember back to the day I was pregnant with him, and the anticipation for his arrival. I didn't care how close it was to Christmas I was ready for this baby to come. We went to the hospital on the 27th to get started. I was beginning to have contractions without getting started. I finally was able to get my epidural around 2 or 3 in the morning. About a hour later the Dr. came in to let me know that this baby was in danger and at that point they needed to get him out. His heart rate would go down with the contractions and not come back up. Once we agreed to the c-section the room turned into total madness. Dr.'s and nurses running around. I was completely fine until they all started running and then I got worried. Of course this wasn't the way I had planned child birth. Needless to say they got him out safe and sound. The cord had been wrapped around his neck. We are so grateful for Warner and ALL his ENERGY! He is a blessing to our home and we love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Laraine H. said...

It's crazy he's 3! Even though Owen turned 3 it still seems like it went so fast? Hope he had a good Bday! Such a cute boy!

Ashlee said...

It's amazing how fast time flies! He's so adorable and will keep you young!

Randi said...

Dito everything every one has said. Time passes too quickly.