Thursday, December 11, 2008

Temple Square


Monday the 8th....My niece Emree had a concert at Temple Square so I loaded up the mini van, and headed to the big city with the kids. Warner hadn't been feeling well and was wanting me to carry him a lot, but once he found the snow he was a new person. Here we are riding Trax. Warner thought it was so much fun riding on a train.


Mr. independent walking to the concert we were late but he was still determined to walk and carry the umbrella.



Abbi and Griffen enduring the cold beautiful lights. Griffen wasn't always this content to just sit in the stroller. Abbi on the other hand looked just like this the entire time, even when she was awake. I'm not sure if she couldn't move from all the clothes on or what. What a great trip it was. I'm glad my sister guilted me into coming. It was a trip well worth it :) We can't wait to do it all over again this weekend with the Roberts family.

1 comment:

Shortcake and Company said...

My kids love riding Trax too. That looks like a great holiday thing to do.