Monday, April 21, 2008

Strawberry Jam!


Last week my sister Kristie's kids were out of school for spring break. Warner, Abbi and I decided it would be a good time to go up and hang out with the kids. Kristie and I decided to make freezer jam. For those of you who like strawberries......COSTCO had the yummiest strawberries ever! The morning we made the jam Logan watched both Griffen and Abbi so we could get the job done. At one point both babies were crying, but Logan knew just what to do! What a great babysitter he was. Thanks Logan for being such a good sport!

3 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

Yum! Fresh strawberry jam! I start to get excited this time a year for fresh veggi's and fruit. Just today I saw corn on the cob in the Macey's ad. It is not the good stuff yet but it is getting close.
I hoped you paid your babysitter well, he looks like a great one.

Shortcake and Company said...

That is such an adorable picture! I love when fresh fruit come into season too. It's a sure sign when strawberries go on sale. But, making a mess (like freezer jam) is always more fun with others.

Arah Debra said...

Look at you joining the real world so quickly. Looks like a fun spring break.

P.S. I got some of those strawberries last weekend from Costco and devoured them. Yummy!