Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The haircut massacre

Conference Sunday we went up to Spanish Fork to spend time with my family. We decided instead of growing Warner's hair out, it was time to get a haircut. He always does better for my dad then his own parents so we had Grandpa cut his hair. It all started out good, but as time went on his hair got shorter and shorter, and nick after nick in his hair. Landon could hardly stand it, so he got in line for one of these haircuts. Grandpa says that Warner moved and that's how the nick got there. Do I believe it????? YES!!! Now what happened to Landon's hair? He is almost 8, did he move to get the chunk of hair taken out of his head????? I doubt it!!


The front didn't turn out so bad!!


It's the back that we are all worried about!! I don't know if these pictures do it justice. Landon is covering the chunk missing out of his hair. When you ask Warner where his hair is he tells you it's at bampas house!! All in all we got a pretty good laugh out of it. It's just hair, it grows back right! Thanks for the free hair cut dad!! We love and appreciate you.




4 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Cutting hair on kids is tough. I cut Quaid's and I swear it's a constantly moving target. He looks as cute as ever with the cut Bampa gave him.

April said...

I have done this a time or two to my kids. I recently messed up Titus' hair too. We couldn't wait until Abbie got home from St George, so I just did it. I cant blame it on them not staying still though. I read your blog about Abbi not gaining, that is what Saebra did. I finally had to give up on nursing. She was starving! Have you tried all the yeast(beer ha ha) things to increase your milk and all those things?
Good luck! She is darling!

Sonja said...

Oh I'm impressed! Perhaps I'll make the trek down from SLC to have your dad cut my son's hair. I tried the other day while he was eating dinner and there is a big chunk off the side. I stopped trying.

Ashlee said...

Now that's funny! I've had MY share of hair-cut massacres, or should I say I've PERFORMED my share of massacres! Have you forgiven me yet?