Sunday, January 27, 2008

Warner's Words




I've been wanting to write down some of the words that Warner says before I forget. It's amazing to watch a little one grow up. I'm always so surprised at how smart he is getting, and also how independent this little guy is. So here is a list of some of the words that he says!!


  • Mine (Taught to him by his cousin Emree)
  • Mom and Dad
  • Bampa (grandpa)
  • Bamma (grandma)
  • elcesese (delicious) Not sure exactly how he says it, but we sure get a kick out of it!!
  • alina (Salina)
  • pease (please)
  • anks (thanks)
  • no (uses very often)
  • ook (book)
  • spidey (spider man)
  • reck (shreck)
  • eona (Fiona)
  • nene (Emree)
  • nydny (Sydney)
  • urke (Burke)
  • Tistie (Kristie)
  • gogo (Logan)
  • Ty (either for his uncle Ty or the Tie he wears to church)
  • nander (Landon) at least that's what I think he's saying
  • Ry (for Ryan, he hears me saying that all the time so he is always yelling Ry)
  • Coke (for root beer)
  • cookie (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
  • B (Blanket)
  • Pissa (pizza)
  • Hinkey (President Hinkley)



8 comments:

Brooke said...

ok, can that kid HONESTLY get any cuter?????

Shortcake and Company said...

What a cutie! And what a good translator you are :) It's great to see how they're little minds start to retain the information you've been feeding them for the past 2 years. What a fun idea!!
On another note, how are you feeling? I can't believe only 56 more days to go?

Arah Debra said...

Cute! I wish I would have had my blog when Gavin was younger. I'm not a good record keeper. So my blog has become my journal.

Laraine H. said...

I love toddler language. How cute! He will be able to talk up a storm in no time. How about the new baby preparations, everything good?

Sonja said...

Such a cutie! I like the word cookie for breakfast lunch and dinner too. i think I'll start using that one :)
Thanks for sharing this cute part of Warners little life! He's a doll!

Ashlee said...

I can not believe how big he is! Last I saw him he couldn't even walk! He's a doll- kids are SO funny! Were we ever that funny?

Angee said...

Babe, your boy is so beautiful. So weird! I have been thinking about you lately. I hope everything is going good.I thought how would I get in touch with her. I think she lives some where out in the woods. Ha! Of course I knew who it was. Who has a crazy name like Charlyn? I am so glad you found me -now we can keep in touch. You seriously were one of my favorite roommates. Who else has a work out buddy who goes and gets a coke afterwards? Remember the scary trip to Las Vegas? What about when you thought I recycled panty liners? Or when I had a nervous breakdown after I broke up with Doug. How about the Olympics- everynight baby. Where is Stacia? I need updates.

The Eborn Family said...

Cute Blog Char! You have to let me know where you got your background again. I spaced where you told me.