Sunday, July 10, 2011

So Cal Ragnar!

More April Catch up!!!

Before we STARTED our vacation in California Ryan, and I were invited by some friends to run the Ragnar in So Cal. Of course Ryan couldn't turn down a offer like that!!! I mean who doesn't want to run 200 miles in the dead heat!!!! Once again it was a total blast!!
We were grouped with these characters. Some we had breifly met, others we met on the way! By the end of the two days we were great friend!! I mean you really have to like someone to put up with their stink when your stuck in a van that long!


Here's the entire group at the finish line. I have to say finishing on the beach was pretty cool! I had thought my runs were going to be along the beach, but I was mistaken :( I ran in the getto! Ryan probably had the prettiest runs! He deserved them after pulling 26 miles out of the deal!!


Wahoo!! We did it! This is our 4th Ragnar in a years time! We have loved every minute of it, but don't plan on doing this many in the next year! Mostly I love doing them, because that means I get some time with my man! Love that we can do this together!!







No comments: