Monday, July 11, 2011

More of day 1 at Disneyland

Everything at Disneyland is magical. Isn't it just magical that everything is larger than life! Warner constantly wanted to stop and do a pose for me to take a picture of him! We only lost Abbi for a minute at this play ground. That girl calls herself super fast, and boy she isn't joking!! You had to keep eye on her at ALL times!



What will $5.00 give you at Disneyland? Not much but a sugar smile! Warner was so excited to get his bag of cotton candy! I was glad that's all he wanted ;-)






The girls spent a lot of time in the stroller! Sophie was making good use of her time!




Like I said it's magical!





It's a small world is still one of my all time favorites. I know it drives a lot of people crazy, but I love how animated it is. The look on the little ones faces is priceless!





Warner's favorite ride! Buzz light year! Knock um' dead buddy!









































No comments: