Monday, December 6, 2010

Nov. 13th

On November 13th my brave little sister did an amazing thing. She gave birth to this beautiful baby boy, Tyler. He is simply adorable. You may ask why is she so brave? She gave the greatest gift anyone could ever give someone........ She gave the Weston's a little boy. I am so proud of her and the decision she made. It wasn't a easy thing to do. Although we have felt so much comfort with her decision. This little guy is going to be so loved. The Weston's are allowing our family to be involved in Tyler's life as much as we want. What a comfort that is. They are amazing, and we are so excited for them.

I love BOTH my sisters so much. I'm so glad we could be there for Jeannie during this time. It's been an amazing experience for all of us.


And here you have little Austin loving on his brother.







6 comments:

mason said...

As I am wipping away tears right now.....I have thought a lot about your sister lately and her incredible decision. She is truely amazing!! I can't even imagine. But you are right...she gave an amazing gift!!

Ines said...

What a precious gift and how happy the adoptive parents look! Oh boy, this makes me cry.

Bonnie said...

Anajean is such and example to us! So beautiful and amazing!

Randi said...

Wow, I am so touched. Give her all my love, she's amazing!!

Mama & Papa Griz said...

I have read this post several times and each time I just cry. As an adopted child I can only imagine what she is feeling now and what an incrediable gift she has given those parents. She is truly an angel, and an inspiration. Truly a selfless act. She is amazing! and your a great sister for supporting her through one of the toughest decisions she will ever have to make.

Sarah said...

What a great sacrifice and gift she gave. I'm so happy you are all finding comfort. I pray for all of you each day. May God hold her and give her peace. She amazes me. xoxo