Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love these ladies

Here you have my sisters and also my second sisters and second mother....the Beagley girls! We grew up next to each other and have so many fun childhood memories. We loved spending time at the Beagley home, with all six of there kids it was always pure excitement! Jodie and Amy always wanted to be at our house where it was nice and quiet! Jolyne was always so good to us. She would take her entire family plus my two sisters and I to church each week. Now lets be honest....it's hard taking just my small family to church let alone the neighbor girls. I'm so grateful for her doing this. Not sure where I would be if she hadn't influenced me the way that she did! We were able to squeeze in lunch at yummy Brick Oven....while Jodie was home for the holidays. As always it was so good to see the Beagley's...and Jodie's new little munchin!!!

3 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

Gotta love time with the girls! You look gorgeous btw!

Randi said...

Aw, I miss Jodie! next time she's in town, let's all meet up!

Sarah said...

I remember them! Lot's of fun playing together...so nice to have good friends!