Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Warner

On November 6th my dad got married. We are so happy for the couple. He met his wife Brenda at church. She is such a wonderful women. Besides my mom I haven't met anyone else that knows how to keep my dad in line!! We are so happy for the couple. This is the entire crew!! From left to right we have Brenda's parents then her daughter and husband. Then the lovely couple, Burke and Kristie, my cute little Grandma, Jeannie and Ryan and myself! It was a wonderful evening.


And there you have it....it's official!
Haven't seem my dad this happy in a long time. Here's to many more years of happiness!! Congratulations newlyweds!!




2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

How wonderful for your Dad!! I hope they're very happy for many, many years.

Sarah said...

So happy for your Daddy! Hope they have many good years together.