Monday, May 3, 2010

What's wrong with these pictures?

I ask you what's wrong with this picture? Can you tell me? Well let me tell you.......Little Miss Sophie just started pulling herself up to the couch. She's 9 months old...are you kidding me? She's starting to figure out that she can walk from thing to thing. Oh, my.....our other kids were not movers like this little one. I remember wondering if Abbi would walk before she was 1. Sophie will be walking soon....I feel it. Now what's wrong with this picture? The other day I was sitting at the computer and here crawls Sophie. What in the world does she have in her mouth? We tried for months to get this girl to take a Binky and she absolutely refused it. Now here she is thinking she's going to start. I don't think so. It's time for Abbi to lose the Binky so her sister can get this silly idea out of her head.



3 comments:

Janell said...

Woa - Sophie has grown up way too fast! Hey, we got a baby gift from you today. Thanks for thinking of us!

Randi said...

The youngest ones learn the fastest. They need to keep up with the older kids. Nicklaus was our earliest to do everything and he's the one I wanted to stay little forever!

The Eborn Family said...

Wow I haven't looked at your blog in a while you have really been posting. I love all of your pictures they look so good. I need to copy some of the Easter ones. Well I better go get to work on my own blog.