Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our kids


Sophie decided in March to get up on her knees and start rocking back and forth. She would fall into a army crawl, but after a couple weeks of the army crawl she took off crawling at full speed. Could someone please stop time and let her just be little forever! Warner has gotten such a personality. He seems to be growing more and more into a character each day. I love when you tease him he'll put his hands up to his face and just tell me no, no, no.
Abbi...need I say more! This girl is a girl at heart and a tom boy in the making! She just cracks me right up! She loves wearing "Arner's" boots. And isn't her top so stinking cute! Her grandma made it for her. You just wait till we get a picture of her with the hat. Yum!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

hey fricker! cute, cute kids! Email me so we can chat. I forgive you for being a bad friend for the last decade. I'm so glad u found me and left me a note! Oh, I will look for you on facebook