Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February in a nut shell!!

For February being such a short month, it's usually the longest month for me. But oh my how this year proved me wrong. It flew right on by!! In February Sophie finally mastered getting more food in her mouth instead of on her face!!
We spent lots of time out in the hot tub!! Syd spent the night and in the morning Ryan took them all out to warm up!

Abbi ready to get in the "cuzzi" as they call it!

Ryan celebrated his 36th birthday. I know there just isn't quite enough candles on the cake!! But you get what you get and you don't throw a fit...

I remember my mom leaving Valentines for us on the front porch and then running. I couldn't wait to do it for my kids, so first thing in the morning the doorbell was a ringing!! The kids loved it even though the chocolate tasted like wax!!


No comments: