Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home for the Holidays

This year at the Home for the Holiday's on Main Street Warner's singing group got to perform again. Last year he was so scared. He went on the stage, but wouldn't say a word. We have made progress this year. He went on the stage as long as I was holding him! Surprisingly he actually sang this year. I couldn't hear him, but after watching the video back of him.....words were coming out of his mouth!! YEAH! Now lets hope that next year he'll do it all on his own!


As you can tell I was the only mother up there. Ryan told me to not make him go up, but I was determined. Even if it meant I had to sit through the entire production! He sang All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth and I'm all shook up. It was so stinking cute.



Ya, he looks like he was in pain, but he loved every min. of it!!



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Did you get this on video? You look great! We missed you at the Hiatt party!