Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nascar Baby

Ryan was invited again to Nascar in Vegas this year. It's officially a boys trip and will happen annually. He was so excited. I was excited because his driver Tony Stewart switched team which meant we got rid of the orange clothes. I'm not so sure about the red though? We'll see it's his first year on the Office Depot team so the clothing can only get better. He has so much fun doing this. They stopped in St. George and rode motorcycles. He promised he would take it easy since he has two kids and one on the way waiting for him at home. Well according to his friends he was reliving his child hood and tore it up. I'm just glad I wasn't there to watch. I would've had a heart attach. Were glad you got to go and loved it. The kids and I enjoyed our weekend at the sisters house. It's fun for us to go to American Fork and have Costco and Target right around the corner!

No comments: